A premiere organisation based in the United Kingdom, well known for providing career coaching, and consultation for students/professionals in the medical field.
Online Revision Platform
- Design database storage and retrieval system which can handle a large dataset of questions that is performant and scalable.
- Provide results, statistics and insights to medical students about revision sessions and mock exams they give in the system.
- Provide the best, user-friendly UI/UX which doesn’t need a steep learning curve to medical students who are less techy people – a user interface which delivers ease-of-access and intuitiveness.
- Provide seamless integration of third-party payment provider “Stripe”. Develop system generated email notifications to end users as well site owners for the successful payment.
- Import large dataset of questions prepared in Excel sheets with dynamically replacing images in the description and explanation of questions to save client from the arduous job of data entry.
- Define and integrate a solution of running a web app behind WordPress managed main website using reverse proxy.
- Design optimised database schema and integrate Elasticsearch to make search and data retrieval faster than traditional databases.
- Generate statistics in real-time in order to provide instant insights with minimal load on the server.
- Use Adobe XD and its tool-sets to design industry grade, accessible UI/UX. Follow accessibility options as much as possible provided by Bootstrap CSS framework during developing frontend.
- Integrate ‘Stripe’ payment gateway adhering to PCI standards.
- Design and develop CLI command which parses data of Excel sheets, imports and glues images within the content. Prepare database SQLs to check the quality of the data as well.
- Implement Nginx reverse proxy to make a web app running like an integral part of WordPress based main website.
Methodology & Architecture
Agile Work Methodology was followed, particularly frameworks like scrum and Lean software development (LSD). The solution was built on the DTAP Test Strategy. Click here to read and learn more about the approach.
1. Full-fledged User Journey
Complete user journey starting from registration, subscription plan selection, payment and landing to my account provided seamlessly
2. Revision Sessions
Ability to start revision sessions in the matrix of domain and difficulty level and answer sets of questions to evaluate own knowledge and prepare for the exam.
3. Mock Exams
Appear in mock exams with timer running as if giving a real exam to judge the preparedness for the real exam.
4. Results, Statistics and Insights
Access results and its full details of previous revision sessions and mock exams. View success percentage of previous week and current week with its fine grain comparison to know the progress and its direction.
5. Questions Management
Add new questions, amend them later, deactivate the ones which aren’t required. Search questions using filters like domain, difficult, keyword search and active status.
Customer management and its services, payment history etc… makes this platform a user oriented one.
A comprehensive solution of online revision platform catering doctors for MRCEM & FRCEM exam preparation.
Intuitive user interface (UI) and user experience (UX)
An interface which provides accessibility to users and gets their job done with minimum effort in no time.
Set on system architecture which can handle the growing traffic and can be scaled easily in less time.
We are open to all projects!
Want to Discuss a New Project? Let’s Talk!